National Suicide Prevention Hotline
LINK For Life
Look & Listen for signs that someone is feeling helpless, hopeless and alone
"Are You Thinking About Suicide?"
Note level of risk
Is there a plan?
In the United States, in any given year, there are:
- More than 30,000 completed suicides.
- Hundreds of thousands of suicide attempts.
- Millions more affected and left in the wake of these actions.
- Crisis counseling.
- Suicide intervention.
- Mental health referral information.
- Anyone, but especially those who feel sad, hopeless, or suicidal
- Family and friends who are concerned about a loved one who may be experiencing these feelings
- Anyone interested in suicide prevention, treatment, and service referrals.